Friday, April 27, 2012

Friends with Benefits or A Relationship?

"I wish my life was a movie sometimes. You know, I'd never have to worry about my hair, or having to go to the bathroom. And then when I'm at my lowest point, some guy would chase me down the street, pour his heart out and we'd kiss. Happily ever after."

What defines a relationship? I have been wondering about this quite frequently lately because of the relationships around me and the ones in my own life. I have my friend relationship but this time I thinking about romantic relationships. Does a relationship have to be the normal go on dates? Does it mean you wait until the timing is right before it turns sexual? Can a relationship start as friends first? 

The questions could go on and on but I won't put you all through that. I have the big dilemma of having feelings for a friend whom turned into a friends with benefits. He is someone that I talk to everyday and we talk about everything but once the friendship turned sexual... things changed for me. I am an emotionally driven woman which means that I relate sex to having emotional feelings with someone. The only problem with having feelings is that we both said no relationship..... but if we talk everyday and have a sexual relationship, isn't that a relationship? 

Its a relationship without the I love you.........

No comments:

Post a Comment