Tuesday, January 24, 2012

A Child's Imagination

"Every child is an artist.  The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up."
Pablo Picasso

This morning, as I was trying to figure out what I should write about today, my 4 year old became very impatient and bored. So what better subject to blog about than a child's imagination. Just to sit and observe my daughter's playtime is fascinating because she absorbs everything around her and it reflects in her interactions with her dolls. My daughter is artistic by nature just like the rest of my family. She loves to sing, dance and perform for people just as much as she loves to draw, paint or create some beautiful gift that she will give someone special in her life. At this age the creativity and energy is endless and I am at awe at the things that she comes up with somedays. Whether she is sings a song that I never knew she had listened to but at some point did or the abstract drawing of her family that most adults would call scribbles, her imagination is endless. My only wish is that she keeps this creativity and imagination for the rest of her life.  


This adorable crayon case was created by OurLittleMesses and is the perfect toy to kick up a child's creative side. The case will fit crayons, pencils or markers. With the handle, this case is easy to take on the go for the car ride too! To check out OurLittleMesses collection of crayon cases and other awesome creations please click any of the blue links or the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment