Friday, January 20, 2012

Fun Friday with Pinterest

"I never did a day's work in my life. It was all fun." Thomas A. Edison

I woke up this morning to a special treat.... I got my invitation to Pinterest! Pinterest is a site where people can "pin" things that they see on  the internet which then goes on a "poster board" for other people on Pinterest to see and enjoy. There is a waiting list to get an invitation in order to begin "pinning" on the website but any person, member or not, can view what is "pinned" 

Typically, I am the girl who goes against the grain when it comes to something that everyone else loves. When everyone was joining Myspace... I refused but eventually caved in. When everyone was switching to Facebook... I said never and eventually caved. When everyone was tweeting on Twitter I said no tweets from me.... now I love Twitter! Next was Pinterest....the smile on my face when I saw my Invite should say it all! Being able to share not only what I create but other things that ignite my creative sense in a unique way is just up my alley! 

Here is my first Pin... my newly created frog hat! 





No comments:

Post a Comment