Sunday, January 22, 2012

Relaxing Sunday


"Every now and then go away, have a little relaxation, for when you come back to your work your judgment will be surer." Leonardo DaVinci

With my business, I don't just work Monday through Friday from 8-5... I work Sunday through Saturday all day and night. I am lucky that some of creations can be taken with me so that I can work on them where ever I am and not lose precious work time. People do not realize how much time it takes to crochet and knit a creation. My hands are my tools which is a great thing but sometimes they need a break as much as mentally I need a break. So I am declaring today.... Relaxing Sunday! Today I get to take a small break because everyone needs a relaxing day.  
So as part of my wish list for a relaxing day, I would like to sit in a nice, hot bath with ClearEssential's Lavender Bath Set. This set is the ultimate need for a relaxing day with 4oz Relax Massage Balm Honey & Lavender scented with Shea & Cocoa Butter, 4oz Serenity Epsom Bath Salt Soak infused with Lavender essential oil, 4oz Shine Body Lotion with Honey,Milk and Lavender scented, 4oz Glow Sugar Body Scrub with a hint of Lavender, 4oz Natural Shower Gel Sulfate free with nourishing Shea Butter! To check this set or other wonderful bath products check out ClearEssential's Etsy Shop!

*To purchase this wonderful bath set please click any of the blue links!

No comments:

Post a Comment