Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Everyday is a New Day

"Old friends pass away, new friends appear. It is just like the days. An old day passes, a new day arrives. The important thing is to make it meaningful: a meaningful friend or a meaningful day." Dalai Lama

I love quotes so each day I will begin my blog with an inspirational quote to share with all of you. An important concept that I have been experiencing lately is that everyday is a new day so do what you can today because tomorrow is forever away. If we live in the past or future then we pass by what we accomplish or enjoy right now. No one wants to live with what ifs so live in today and forget about yesterday and tomorrow. 


This beautiful sun rise was photographed by JHayhurstPhotography and was the perfect picture for my first blog post in ReAwakening. When I look at this photograph, I am instantly reminded of how beautiful each day looks including today. Each day I can reawaken my senses and creative a beautiful day with beautiful creations. Everyday brings me new ideas because of new inspirations that I might not have seen if I was worried about tomorrow or yesterday.

I love to search Etsy and see what beautiful creations other people are making with their own two hands. That right there is so much inspiration for me to want to get my crochet hook and yarn out and create something beautiful! Whether I am looking at the unique art or exquisite furniture or melt in my mouth foods, I am seeing that other people are doing what they love. So now I know that I can do what I love and create away for other people to enjoy what I create as well.

So today I challenge all of you to go search Etsy and just look at the beautiful and one of kind items other people are creating and find your creative inspiration to make something beautiful!

If you would like to see other beautiful photographs from JHayhurstPhotography please click any of the blue links to open a window to their shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment