Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Starting Gratitude Tuesday

"As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, 
but to live by them." John F. Kennedy

This year I started a gratitude list that everyday I write down things that I am grateful for in my life. Yes in the beginning it was easy to just the easy things I was grateful for like my children, family, friends, food and house. Now I am at the point that I am looking at the little things that I am grateful for like having patience with others and my artistic skills. This great feeling I am filled with everyday when I add to my gratitude list is one that I want to share with all other you. More than just making a list of things that you are grateful for, people need to tell and show those they care about how much they mean to them. You never know if a small gift or words of kindness will be just what a person needs that day. Everyone needs to know they are loved by others! 

So I challenge you to go out and tell the people you love that you love them and how you are grateful to be in their lives! Not only will you feel better about yourself but you will make someone else feel great!
Every Tuesday will be Gratitude Tuesday where I will be showcasing people or things we all should be grateful for in our lives. So check back next week for another gratitude post.


 You can share these delicious LOVE cookies by justcrumbs with someone you are grateful with and they will be grateful for your gift! You can purchase these cookies or other sweet treats in justcrumbs Etsy shop by clicking any blue link or the photograph. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment